Your final project is a website for yourself, or an organization. The organization can be fictitious, or real.
You can do the project alone, or with one other person. It's best to work with someone else, if you can.
How do we find someone to work with?
Your instructor will give you a way to talk to other people in your class.
I hate group projects. I always end up doing most of the work.
Freeloaders. That's the topic of the next lesson. Later.
Here are the requirements for the final project. You won't know what all of these things are right now.
- Based on Bootstrap 4
- At least ten pages
- A header with branding
- A navbar with at least one dropdown submenu
- At least one multicolumn page
- At least one carousel
- At least one page with a hero component
- At least one page that uses cards
- Photos, less than 100K each, and responsive
- At least one drawing with a transparent background
- Reusable header and footers
- On its own subdomain
- Uses HTTPS
- Documentation in a
There's a sample you can check out. We'll talk about how you do this in a moment.
But first, let's talk about freeloaders.